Where there are oils, there is goodness…where there is goodness, there is Magic!
When it comes to Essential Oils, I trust Doterra Essential Oils. Why take medicines and chemicals when you have a Natural alternative?!! I use Doterra Single Oils and Oil Blends for my family and clients. Be it to relax, for ADHD, focus, anti aging or pain relief…..I can make a blend. You can get a custom blend for your needs OR Order an oil of your choice.
Known as the “tree of life,” the arborvitae essential oil is sourced from the heartwood of the Thuja plicata tree.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a quick DIY cleaner.
- Repels insects, moths and mosquitos, so apply to wrists and ankles while hiking or camping.
- Diffuse to purify the air and to repel insects inside the home.
- Mix 4 drops of Arborvitae essential oil and 2 drops of Lemon essential oil for a natural wood preservative and polish.
- Dilute with fractionated Coconut oil for a lustrous skin complexion
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
One of my favorite oils! My clients have used this wonderful oil for its calming and relaxing properties. I diffuse it so often!
- Diffuse it for a little while at night for a calming good night sleep and relieving stress.
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil, coconut is what I use, and apply it on your hair regularly for hair growth.
- It helps provide relief from headaches because it’s anti-inflammatory and dilates blood vessels, relieving anxiety and pain.
- Acts as an insect repellent
- Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
Another oil that I use daily (well, almost!) A must have oil for all healers, light workers and empaths. here’s how I use this one:
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil and apply it at the back of the neck before a healing ~ it helps protect your energy and clear negative energy.
- I use an oil blend that includes Frankincense oil for my face every night for healing any blemishes, scars and keeping the skin hydrated and healthy.
- Massage with Frankincense oil ~ adding it to the carrier oil ( I usually use coconut oil) over any area that is tender, hurting or is inflamed.